Let's Find Your New Home.
Search Now for a House or Condo in Victoria:
Third floor 2 bed, 2 bath condo with a view, inlcudes 2 underground secure parking spaces and 1 storage locker. This unit also has some extra features such as an Electric fireplace, Office desk with cabinets, Murphy Bed, Ceiling fans in the bedrooms, Kitchen Island, Plus the kitchen cabinets are 8ft high for extra storage,Quartz counter tops and soft close drawers and doors thoughout. Both backrooms have in ...
This is a Gorgeous Light and Spacious 1 Bedroom Condo near University Heights and Tuscany Village. Features include an Updated Kitchen equipped with Granite Countertops and Stainless Appliances, A Large Master Bedroom, a Large Living Room and Dining Area and Engineered Wood Floors. Building includes Social Room, Games/Billiards Room, Workshop, and Bike Storage. Just steps from shopping, theatres, parks, trans...
Bayview One is one of Victoria's finest developments, situated on the banks of the inner harbour and designed with luxury in mind. One of only six townhouses in this steel and concrete complex, the home features 3 bedrooms , each with its own ensuite, a den and an office in a generous 2040 sqft plan of chic, sheer elegance. Air Con, stone countertops, German cabinetry and SS gourmet appliances lend prestige. ...
This Royal Oak townhouse with over $300K invested in top-to-bottom, professional renovations is a one-of-a-kind unit in sought after Royal Links South. This bright, south-facing, 3-storey home has views to downtown Victoria & Olympic Mountains. The spacious kitchen is a chef's dream with gas range, ample prep areas & eating bar. The open concept dining & living spaces are enhanced by a vaulted ceiling & linea...Listed by RE/MAX CAMOSUN
*New construction - private showings available* Exquisite ocean view condominium offering luxurious living in the heart of Sidney. Featuring a refined modern interior and progressive building technologies throughout, this top floor unit has so much to offer. Highlights include an open concept living area with oversized windows designed to maximize the water views and natural light, a striking kitchen with The...Listed by MACDONALD REALTY LTD. (SID)
Super Handy man Required or a Developer for Land Assembly. The house has no plumbing, bathroom or kitchen and no electrical. ZONING R1-B. Value in Land. Good holding property in location that is ready for higher density development. Home would require extensive repair but an addition plus a suite could be the answer for someone wanting a long-term hold. Realtors do not enter onto the property without signing ...Listed by CENTURY 21 QUEENSWOOD REALTY LTD.
Consulting a REALTOR®
As a Realtor, I'm a member of The Canadian Real Estate Association, which means I'm also subject to following a strict Code of Ethics and Standards of Business Practice. As a member of the Victoria Real Estate Board, I'm also a member of both the British Columbian and Canadian Real Estate Associations. To put it a little more simply, I'm a real estate professional—and it's my duty to help you to the best of my ability.
What Does a Realtor® Do?
Here's a basic list of services you can expect to receive from me when you're looking to buy a home
- I will fully explain the details of our working relationship so that you have a clear understanding as to when I'm working for you, the buyer, and/or when I'm working for the seller.
- I have access to hundreds of current listings of homes for sale through a cooperative system referred to as the Multiple Listing Service® (MLS).
- I will provide you with a customized list of homes that best meet your needs, including: size, style, features, location, proximity to schools and shopping centers, etc.
- I will make arrangements for you to view the homes that appeal to you the most.
- I will help you determine you price-range and what type of home you can afford.
- I will assist you in negotiating the terms of your purchase, which I know can be a stressful process or someone who isn't experienced in negotiating such contracts.
- I will advise you on the legal process of obtaining a title and taking possession of your property.
The Benefits of Choosing Me as Your Realtor®
It's my goal to make the buying process as simple and as stress-free as possible, and here's how:
- I'm an expert in the local real estate market and in the process of home evaluation. I'll always work with you to ensure you get the best possible value for your money.
- As a professional, I will not hold any biases or emotional ties to any particular home or style of home. I will remain objective when pointing out the merits of one home over another. Ultimately, the final decision is yours to make—my duty is only to offer advice.
- I'm knowledgeable and informed on zoning changes, taxes, utility costs, municipal regulations, and school and recreation services in different neighborhoods. I'll work with you to find a home that best suits your needs.
- I can provide a detailed explanation of any other associated costs of buying a home, such as: insurance, mortgage registration, legal fees, and any other possible costs.
If you'd like to ask me a few questions about the buying process, feel free to send me a quick email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Why it Pays to Use a REALTOR®
Before selling your home, you will need a clear understanding of the legal issues and potential pitfalls. One wrong action could result in a lot of cost and frustration, which is why it is essential to have a realtor such as myself working with you. With my experience and expertise, I'll make sure that the sale of your home is a successful and satisfying experience.
Here are three good reasons why you should choose to list your home with me:
1. Marketing and Exposure
Myself and all other realtors on the island utilize the Multiple Listing Service® (MLS®) in order to give your listing the maximum exposure to the market. MLS is a computer-based system that relays information about your listing to hundreds of realtors and potential home-buyers. This means more eyes on your prize (your home, of course!)
In addition to MLS, I utilize modern online marketing technologies, including: email newsletters, social media advertising, and promoting listings through my websites. Combined with traditional marketing channels, this means your home will always be seen by as many potential buyers as possible!
2. The Right Price
Setting a price for your home can be a difficult process—and it's crucial to get it right. This is where the services of a realtor such as myself prove invaluable. I have the experience and expertise to help you understand how the market works and how to decide upon a realistic price that meets your goals.
If the price is set too high, you could alienate any potential buyers. But if it's set too low, you could end up selling your home for less than its market value! As an expert in home evaluation, I'll be able to advise you on an ideal price for your home.
3. Professionalism. Period.
It's not just about how many people view your home—it's also important to have the right people view your home. As part of the selling process, it's my job to pre-screen potential buyers to ensure only those who are serious and financially qualified view your home.
When you receive an offer from a buyer, I'll be with you every step of the way to assist you in the negotiation process. Once you've accepted an offer to buy your home, I'll also ensure that all of the paperwork is completed efficiently and professionally, as well as making sure that both parties meet the necessary conditions outlined in the agreement.
Why Working with Me Makes Sense
When you work with any realtor, you're likely to get a better price for your home than if you try and sell it yourself. But it's not just about the financials—working with a realtor provides that extra measure of comfort and security that comes with having someone like me on your side. When it comes down to marketing your home, setting the right price, and professionalism in dealing with potential buyers, my expertise and experience makes all the difference.
All realtors are governed by a code of ethics and standards of business practice. We've also been trained and licensed under the provincial Real Estate Services Act to assist in transactions involving real estate. When it comes to buying or selling property, working with a realtor like myself is your first step towards ensuring a successful transaction.
If you'd lke to contact me to arrange a home evaluation, or to simply ask a few general questions, feel free to send me a quick email: email@example.com
I look forward to working with you in the future so that I can make the sale of your home a resounding success!