Let's Find Your New Home.
Search Now for a House or Condo in Victoria:
A Lovely Home in a Lovely Location on a quiet street two blocks from the ocean and walking distance to shopping,library,rec centre and Saxe Point Park.This solid 3 bedroom home incl a suite and has had many upgrades including a new kitchen and bachelor suite. The gently sloping south facing lot has ocean & mountain glimpses and is on TWO 30x100ft LEGAL LOTS, zoned RM1.This is a great opportunity to purchase a...
This is a rare opportunity to own an historic home in one of Victoria's most desirable and established neighbourhoods. Set on a 12,249sqft lot overlooking the Royal Victoria Golf Course and expansive ocean, island and mountain views, the location is fabulous. The spacious home could be upgraded and restored to its former grandeur or replaced with a modern contemporary home, designed to capture a...
~~Now only 3 lots remain~~Wonderful building lot located in the sought after Mt Douglas area surrounded by beautiful homes and countless walking paths. This 19181 sq foot lot is now complete and registered. It has the potential for over 7000 finished sq' plus over 500 sq feet of garage. Use the builder of your choice and can include a legal secondary suite in your plan. It's sitting on a newly created road of...
Attention Contractors, Investors and Developers! This 1930's single family home offers tremendous opportunities to renovate or completely redesign all 3 levels. The 1,150 sq.ft, unfinished basement has the garage, workshop and storage. The main floor accommodates the kitchen, formal dining room, large living room with wood burning fireplace, a full bath, a powder room and two bedrooms. The up...
420 Linden is really a sought after building! CONCRETE and STEEL, very well maintained 50+ building. BRIGHT and QUIET, spacious two bedroom and two full bathrooms w/LAUNDRY in suite and a brick cozy fireplace (currently being used with a modern electric insert). An excellent location about two blocks to Cook Street Village and a block to a bus line! The upgraded kitchen will accommodate all your needs showi...
Outstanding Fairfield location, conveniently located to Cook St Village and downtown. This well managed and maintained building is situated on a very large piece of land of great value. This NE corner suite enjoys lovely outlooks and light. The kitchen even has a window above the sink! A traditional brick wood burning fire place warms the living room. Originally built and currently used as a 1Br and den, the ...
Consulting a REALTOR®
As a Realtor, I'm a member of The Canadian Real Estate Association, which means I'm also subject to following a strict Code of Ethics and Standards of Business Practice. As a member of the Victoria Real Estate Board, I'm also a member of both the British Columbian and Canadian Real Estate Associations. To put it a little more simply, I'm a real estate professional—and it's my duty to help you to the best of my ability.
What Does a Realtor® Do?
Here's a basic list of services you can expect to receive from me when you're looking to buy a home
- I will fully explain the details of our working relationship so that you have a clear understanding as to when I'm working for you, the buyer, and/or when I'm working for the seller.
- I have access to hundreds of current listings of homes for sale through a cooperative system referred to as the Multiple Listing Service® (MLS).
- I will provide you with a customized list of homes that best meet your needs, including: size, style, features, location, proximity to schools and shopping centers, etc.
- I will make arrangements for you to view the homes that appeal to you the most.
- I will help you determine you price-range and what type of home you can afford.
- I will assist you in negotiating the terms of your purchase, which I know can be a stressful process or someone who isn't experienced in negotiating such contracts.
- I will advise you on the legal process of obtaining a title and taking possession of your property.
The Benefits of Choosing Me as Your Realtor®
It's my goal to make the buying process as simple and as stress-free as possible, and here's how:
- I'm an expert in the local real estate market and in the process of home evaluation. I'll always work with you to ensure you get the best possible value for your money.
- As a professional, I will not hold any biases or emotional ties to any particular home or style of home. I will remain objective when pointing out the merits of one home over another. Ultimately, the final decision is yours to make—my duty is only to offer advice.
- I'm knowledgeable and informed on zoning changes, taxes, utility costs, municipal regulations, and school and recreation services in different neighborhoods. I'll work with you to find a home that best suits your needs.
- I can provide a detailed explanation of any other associated costs of buying a home, such as: insurance, mortgage registration, legal fees, and any other possible costs.
If you'd like to ask me a few questions about the buying process, feel free to send me a quick email: email@example.com
Why it Pays to Use a REALTOR®
Before selling your home, you will need a clear understanding of the legal issues and potential pitfalls. One wrong action could result in a lot of cost and frustration, which is why it is essential to have a realtor such as myself working with you. With my experience and expertise, I'll make sure that the sale of your home is a successful and satisfying experience.
Here are three good reasons why you should choose to list your home with me:
1. Marketing and Exposure
Myself and all other realtors on the island utilize the Multiple Listing Service® (MLS®) in order to give your listing the maximum exposure to the market. MLS is a computer-based system that relays information about your listing to hundreds of realtors and potential home-buyers. This means more eyes on your prize (your home, of course!)
In addition to MLS, I utilize modern online marketing technologies, including: email newsletters, social media advertising, and promoting listings through my websites. Combined with traditional marketing channels, this means your home will always be seen by as many potential buyers as possible!
2. The Right Price
Setting a price for your home can be a difficult process—and it's crucial to get it right. This is where the services of a realtor such as myself prove invaluable. I have the experience and expertise to help you understand how the market works and how to decide upon a realistic price that meets your goals.
If the price is set too high, you could alienate any potential buyers. But if it's set too low, you could end up selling your home for less than its market value! As an expert in home evaluation, I'll be able to advise you on an ideal price for your home.
3. Professionalism. Period.
It's not just about how many people view your home—it's also important to have the right people view your home. As part of the selling process, it's my job to pre-screen potential buyers to ensure only those who are serious and financially qualified view your home.
When you receive an offer from a buyer, I'll be with you every step of the way to assist you in the negotiation process. Once you've accepted an offer to buy your home, I'll also ensure that all of the paperwork is completed efficiently and professionally, as well as making sure that both parties meet the necessary conditions outlined in the agreement.
Why Working with Me Makes Sense
When you work with any realtor, you're likely to get a better price for your home than if you try and sell it yourself. But it's not just about the financials—working with a realtor provides that extra measure of comfort and security that comes with having someone like me on your side. When it comes down to marketing your home, setting the right price, and professionalism in dealing with potential buyers, my expertise and experience makes all the difference.
All realtors are governed by a code of ethics and standards of business practice. We've also been trained and licensed under the provincial Real Estate Services Act to assist in transactions involving real estate. When it comes to buying or selling property, working with a realtor like myself is your first step towards ensuring a successful transaction.
If you'd lke to contact me to arrange a home evaluation, or to simply ask a few general questions, feel free to send me a quick email: firstname.lastname@example.org
I look forward to working with you in the future so that I can make the sale of your home a resounding success!