2000 Oak Bay Ave
Let's Find Your New Home.
Search Now for a House or Condo in Victoria:
Rare Vacant 8500 sqft Lot in beautiful Oak Bay, close to Willows Beach, the Village and within 10 minutes of downtown Plans have been approved for a fabulous sophisticatedly designed home with more than 3500 sqft of living space, featuring 5 bedrooms,6 bathrooms, a den, exercise room, office and more. The main floor will feature a welcoming entry foyer, open plan living and dining area and a kitchen with top-...
Sought after Mt Doug Location. From the moment you walk into this fabulous home, you will appreciate the quality. From the beautiful hardwood floors to the granite countertops, high-end stainless steel appliances and more. The bright open spaces, vaulted ceilings and large windows look right out into the park. The open living area with a gas fireplace flows into the dining area which opens onto a patio. The f...
Delightful 3 bed/3bth, 2656sqft waterfront home overlooking Cadboro Bay, with stairs to the ocean/tidal beach! This home has had a complete interior renovation, and offers a bright and open layout highlighted by the fabulous panoramic views and exceptional privacy! Features incl. a spacious main level Primary suite, HW flrs, oversized windows & skylight, 2 fireplaces, cozy office on main, and access out to ex...Listed by SOTHEBY'S INTERNATIONAL REALTY CANADA
Looking for a large, light,open two bedroom condo ? Then look no further than this! The first impression is of light and space. Large windows and glass sliding doors opening onto a deck on two sides, let the light poor in. Situated in the Stadacona Centre at the Oak Bay Junction, the complex has had major building upgrades within the last ten years - windows, balconies, rainscreen, new exterior, decks, ...
Located just minutes from Downtown Victoria, the Selkirk Waterway and Galloping Goose Trail, this beautifully updated home is in one of the most charming townhouse developments in the city. The home has three bedroom, two bathooms, an open floor plan with sunken living room and patio sliders that lead to a private West-facing yard and garden space.There are three bedrooms upstairs including a large master and...
Consulting a REALTOR®
As a Realtor, I'm a member of The Canadian Real Estate Association, which means I'm also subject to following a strict Code of Ethics and Standards of Business Practice. As a member of the Victoria Real Estate Board, I'm also a member of both the British Columbian and Canadian Real Estate Associations. To put it a little more simply, I'm a real estate professional—and it's my duty to help you to the best of my ability.
What Does a Realtor® Do?
Here's a basic list of services you can expect to receive from me when you're looking to buy a home
- I will fully explain the details of our working relationship so that you have a clear understanding as to when I'm working for you, the buyer, and/or when I'm working for the seller.
- I have access to hundreds of current listings of homes for sale through a cooperative system referred to as the Multiple Listing Service® (MLS).
- I will provide you with a customized list of homes that best meet your needs, including: size, style, features, location, proximity to schools and shopping centers, etc.
- I will make arrangements for you to view the homes that appeal to you the most.
- I will help you determine you price-range and what type of home you can afford.
- I will assist you in negotiating the terms of your purchase, which I know can be a stressful process or someone who isn't experienced in negotiating such contracts.
- I will advise you on the legal process of obtaining a title and taking possession of your property.
The Benefits of Choosing Me as Your Realtor®
It's my goal to make the buying process as simple and as stress-free as possible, and here's how:
- I'm an expert in the local real estate market and in the process of home evaluation. I'll always work with you to ensure you get the best possible value for your money.
- As a professional, I will not hold any biases or emotional ties to any particular home or style of home. I will remain objective when pointing out the merits of one home over another. Ultimately, the final decision is yours to make—my duty is only to offer advice.
- I'm knowledgeable and informed on zoning changes, taxes, utility costs, municipal regulations, and school and recreation services in different neighborhoods. I'll work with you to find a home that best suits your needs.
- I can provide a detailed explanation of any other associated costs of buying a home, such as: insurance, mortgage registration, legal fees, and any other possible costs.
If you'd like to ask me a few questions about the buying process, feel free to send me a quick email: email@example.com
Why it Pays to Use a REALTOR®
Before selling your home, you will need a clear understanding of the legal issues and potential pitfalls. One wrong action could result in a lot of cost and frustration, which is why it is essential to have a realtor such as myself working with you. With my experience and expertise, I'll make sure that the sale of your home is a successful and satisfying experience.
Here are three good reasons why you should choose to list your home with me:
1. Marketing and Exposure
Myself and all other realtors on the island utilize the Multiple Listing Service® (MLS®) in order to give your listing the maximum exposure to the market. MLS is a computer-based system that relays information about your listing to hundreds of realtors and potential home-buyers. This means more eyes on your prize (your home, of course!)
In addition to MLS, I utilize modern online marketing technologies, including: email newsletters, social media advertising, and promoting listings through my websites. Combined with traditional marketing channels, this means your home will always be seen by as many potential buyers as possible!
2. The Right Price
Setting a price for your home can be a difficult process—and it's crucial to get it right. This is where the services of a realtor such as myself prove invaluable. I have the experience and expertise to help you understand how the market works and how to decide upon a realistic price that meets your goals.
If the price is set too high, you could alienate any potential buyers. But if it's set too low, you could end up selling your home for less than its market value! As an expert in home evaluation, I'll be able to advise you on an ideal price for your home.
3. Professionalism. Period.
It's not just about how many people view your home—it's also important to have the right people view your home. As part of the selling process, it's my job to pre-screen potential buyers to ensure only those who are serious and financially qualified view your home.
When you receive an offer from a buyer, I'll be with you every step of the way to assist you in the negotiation process. Once you've accepted an offer to buy your home, I'll also ensure that all of the paperwork is completed efficiently and professionally, as well as making sure that both parties meet the necessary conditions outlined in the agreement.
Why Working with Me Makes Sense
When you work with any realtor, you're likely to get a better price for your home than if you try and sell it yourself. But it's not just about the financials—working with a realtor provides that extra measure of comfort and security that comes with having someone like me on your side. When it comes down to marketing your home, setting the right price, and professionalism in dealing with potential buyers, my expertise and experience makes all the difference.
All realtors are governed by a code of ethics and standards of business practice. We've also been trained and licensed under the provincial Real Estate Services Act to assist in transactions involving real estate. When it comes to buying or selling property, working with a realtor like myself is your first step towards ensuring a successful transaction.
If you'd lke to contact me to arrange a home evaluation, or to simply ask a few general questions, feel free to send me a quick email: firstname.lastname@example.org
I look forward to working with you in the future so that I can make the sale of your home a resounding success!